ACRi -- Analytic & Computational Research, Inc.
|Summary of Enhancements: Version 5.50
Evolution and Changes for Version 5.50 from Previous Version
- Adaptive Grid Option available under Consulting Arrangement
- Expanded Grid Element Library (HYBRID Elements) available under consulting arrangement
- Expanded to provide for up to 400 field variables (previously 200)
- Expanded to solve up to 200 Transport equations (previously 100)
- Expanded to provide for up to 256 Symbolic Variables with DEFIne command (previously 128)
- Symbolic variables with DEFIne command now 8 Character Long
- More output options on FLUX, HISTORY, OUTPUT, PRINT and WRITE commands
- Option to compute Forces and Moments on objects and surfaces
- Direct output of Heat and mass fluxes, Nusselt numbers, shear stresses, Y+ and other engineering quantities
- New Command (CORRELATION) to compute Auto, Cross and Two-Point Correlations
- Diagnostic Output improved to replace Convergence Index "****" fields (large values) with E-format
- New options to input radial (swirling) velocities within a Cartesian grid.
- Expanded option to specify boundary locations from list of Vertices
- Expanded options on LOCATE command to define arbitrary Hexahedral and Polygonal objects, Vertex based boundaries, Co-ordinate based lists, Correlated elements, Complimentary Surfaces and Spheres.
- Fluid-Structure Interaction for Moving Objects with Small Displacement
- IF_THEN_ELSE Meta-Command for efficient management of input data, and for sensitivity studies
- Computational improvements for better interpolation of values at faces by direct distance based functions
- Expanded options for Bouyancy induced convection including compact input for Boussinesq approximation
- GridLess Computing introduced for 2D problems; GRID command enhanced
- Better matrix solution control with MATRIX ITERATION command
- Parrallel platrform Interface provided with MPI and HYPRE solver from LLNL.
- New options for SAVE and WRITE commands to provide more flexibility, portability and user control.
- Adaptive Gridding option with ADAPTIVE command now fully functional for Hex strucutred and unstructured grids.
- Better convergence control with enhanced CONVERGERNCE command. Option to check for reference index convergence on full set of momentum variables.
- Enhanced options to specify functional relations for fluid properties such as Specific Heat, Density and Viscosity.